Niroga Training Programs
- "Niroga teaches the philosophy and helps one to have that foundation on which asanas [yoga poses] can follow. This training is far more than I would have dreamed!"
- "I loved the routine of the coursework - coming here, learning the poses, how they relate to human anatomy / physiology - this is my main interest and it served me well."
- "I loved the quality of the practical as well as the theoretical teachings; I loved the readings of the 4 yogas and the Gita - they were extremely enlightening!"
- "The variety of the teachers and their skill level were great."
- "I really appreciated taking yoga with people of color; the Integral Health Fellows (IHF) are really an amazing group of individuals!"
- "I enjoyed the meetings and dialogue. The weekly classes are a great way to learn and the teachers are wonderful!"
- "The anatomy and physiology were great and I loved the philosophy; I enjoyed the incorporation of the science and the philosophy of yoga."
- "There was respect for authenticity and the integrity of yoga; the use of assignments to create our documentation of kinesiology of yoga structure, as well as the background of theory and philosophy."
- "Great research and discussion of medical / anatomical systems as well as discussion of philosophy and psychology."
- "I appreciated the discussion on the readings, which were vital and set Niroga apart from other trainings, recontextualizing yoga for westerners from being a fitness technology to a way of life."
- "The IHF community, dedicated students and teachers - thank you, thank you for believing in us!!!"